10 Premier League Managers With The Shortest time in charge10. STEVE WIGLEY (SOUTHAMPTON)Following Paul Sturrock’s Southampton exit, former youth coach, Steve Wigley was appointed as Southampton manager. He however, was sacked after just 14 games having only spent 107 days as Southampton manager.
9. CLAUDIO RANIERI (FULHAM)Even though Claudio Ranieri is known for his great tactics as achievements such as leading a newly promoted Leicester side to the Premier League honours, he has also had his bad times like his time at Fulham where his team won just 3 of his 16 games in charge before he was Sacked, lasting only 106 days.
8. TONY ADAMS (PORTSMOUTH)Just like Claudio Ranieri, Tony Adams had just 16 games and also lasted 106 days, but he managed to win only 2 games which made the club show him the door.
7. COLIN TODD (DERBY COUNTY)
In 2001, Colin Todd quit his managerial job at Swindon to manage his former club, Derby county, but this move didn’t work at fine as he had a very horrible time in charge, he lost 11 of his 17 games and the next year he was sacked.
He stayed at Derby county for just 98 days before his sack.
6. TERRY CONNOR (WOLVES)Terry Connor was sacked 91 days after appointment as Wolvermpton Wanderers’ manager. He lost 9 of his 13 games, drawing 4 and sitting last on the league table before his sack.
5. QUIQUE FLORES SANCHEZ (WATFORD)
After replacing the sacked Javi Gracia during his return to Watford in 2019, Flores Sanchez, made a good start as he made a 2-2 comback against Arsenal, but a week later he lost 8-0 to Manchester City.
What caused his sack though was his 2-1 loss to Southampton. He had only one win in his second stint, having stayed only 85 days.
4. BOB BRADLEY (SWANSEA)During Bob Bradley’s 11 games at Swansea, his team conceded 29 goals.
He managed just 8 point in those 11 games and he was sacked just 84 days after his appointment.
3. FRANK DE BOER (CRYSTAL PALACE)
Following his Interest Milan exit, Frank De Boer, replaced Sam Alladyce at Crystal Palace in 2017.
He managed 5 games and lost 4 without scoring a goal which led to his sack after 77 days in charge.
2. RENE MEULENSTEEN (FULHAM)Winning just 1 out Fulham’s 13 games, Rene MEULENSTEEN was sacked been incapable. He spent 75 days as manager.
1. LES REED (CHARLTON ATHLETIC)Nicknamed “Les Miserables” by the media, Lee Reed’s Charlton Athletic were facing .times as they lost 6 of their 8 games under him. He was later sacked 41days after he took charge.